Windows System-Multiple Display Mode-Mirror Mode & Extend Mode:
Mirror Mode (AAAA Mode):
Laptop shows same images with external triple displays.
Extend Mode (ABBB and ABBC Mode):
Laptop shows different images with external triple displays,and VGA follow HDM1 (near VGA port).
MacOS System -Mirror Mode & Extend Mode -Only SST Supported:
Mirror Mode (AAAA Mode):
Laptop shows same images with displays.
Extend Mode (ABBB Mode):
3 external screen display same images but different with laptop.
Macbook with M1/M2 chip only can extend one monitor. ON MacOS only SST supported due to MacOS limitation.
The USB 3.0 ports of this docking station max data transmission up to 5120Mbps.
USB 2.0 data transmission up to 480Mbps, transfer and backup your files in seconds.
We suggest connect Thumb Driver, Keyboard, Mouse by USB 2.0, and connect Phone, Hard Disk, Printer by USB 3.0.
USB 3.0-Super Fast Data Transfer
USB C one-way charging port supports max up to 100W power delivery, which can prevent overload, over-voltage, over-current, short circuit, overcharge, voltage regulation, and support temperature protection, your primary choice of docking station under safety, No worry out of power while gaming.
SD/TF Card Read
SD/TF Card reader support work simutaneously, writing /reading spped 20MB/S, which can access files for Type-C devices, quickly view your photos or videos, perfect for Photographer or Designer or Video editor,etc.
Note: SD/TF can be read simutaneously.
Support system: Windows, Chrome OS, Mac OS, iOS, Linux, Andriod.
Notice: MacOS ONLY support SST(Mirror Mode: display the SAME image) due to the MacOS limitation. Windows support MST(Extend Mode) and SST(Mirror Mode).
COMPATIBILITY: (Not a full list)
Laptop with a fully function(support charging, data transfer and video output) USB-C port or Thunderbolt 3 port. Or please confirm with us.
- For Apple: MacBook/ MacBook Pro (2022/2021/2020/2019/2018/2017/2016); Macbook Air 2018-2020, Mac mini 2018-2020; iPad Pro 2018; iMac 27 2019 Extended HDMI Monitor; MacBook Air M2 2022
- For Surface: Microsoft Surface Book 2/ Surface Go/ Surface Laptop 3, Surface Pro 7
- Dell: Dell XPS 9380/ XPS 13 9365/ XPS 15 2018/ XPS 13 9300/ New XPS 15 with i7 dedicated video card 64GB of ram and 2TB SSD; Latitute 7280/ Latitude 5310 2-in-1; Precision 7730/ Precision 7750; Laptop 5590
- For Lenovo: Lenovo Yoga 720-13IKB/ Yoga 730/ Yoga 900-13ISK/ Yoga 910/ Yoga 920/ Yoga 930/ Yoga 940-14IIL; 3rd generation Thinkpad Yoga; Yoga15 Thinkpad Ultrabook Pro; Thinkpad E590/ Thinkpad P72/ Thinkpad T470/ Thinkpad X1 Carbon (2019 model); Lenovo C930/ T480s/ X390/ 81N8
- For HP: HP Spectre Laptop 13-af001TU/ Spectre x360 13t/ Spectre folio (13t-ak000cto)/ Spectre 360 laptop/ Specter x369; Elitebook 840 G5 series/ Elitebook X2/ Elitebook x360 1030 G3/ Elitebook 745 G6/ Elitebook 830 G6/ 2018 HP Elite 800 G4; Envy Geforce mx250/ Envy x360 Laptop (15z-ds100); Z book 15u G3/ Zbook 17 G4
- For ASUS: 13'' ASUS Zenbook UX330UA/ Zenbook Flip ux370u; ASUS TUF Gaming A15 Gaming Laptop
- For Samsung: Samsung Galaxy S10+/S10/S9+ /S9 /S8+ /S8 Plus; Note 10 / 9 / 8; Galaxy Book Flex Alpha 2-in-1 13.3" QLED Touch-Screen Laptop; Galaxy Tab S5e/ Galaxy Tab S4; Galaxy S20 Ultra
1. If your original usb c laptop's charger is not usb c charging adapter, then you can Not use this usb c port adapter to charge your laptops.(Sample:Dell xps 13 laptop's original charging adapter is usb c port, then you can use this adapter's usb c power delivery function to charge your laptop.
2. Not support some usb c devices: To use this product the host USB-C port from your device must support DisplayPort Alt Mode and Power Delivery.
3. 4K HDMI Display: The final resolution of HDMI output depends on your host devices. (Only when your devices support 4K resolution, the video output will be 4K). Use HDMI2.0/DP1.4 or above cables for optimum performance.
4. MacBook with M1/M2 chips only support one monitor extend!!!
This product has no reviews yet.