NVME PCI Express M.2 SSD to USB 3.1 Gen2 Enclosure for M + B Key and M Key M.2 SSD such as Samsung 970 EVO, Kingston A1000
Practical bridge between M.2 SSD and PC
Lemorele M.2 external SSD enclosure is used to connect an M.2 NVME SSD drive to a computer for more stable and faster data exchange. It easily turns an M.2 SSD into a portable external hard drive that allows you to reuse your old M.2 SSD after you updated your PC to a better one.
Slim & pocket design
The M.2 SSD Caddy features lightweight aluminum construction and a compact size (L 35.8 x W 11.9 x H 111 mm), making it both durable and portable.
The tool-free installation saves you from carrying screws and screwdrivers with the housing. More convenient if you want to change the M.2 SSD.
Super Fast Data Transfer
This M.2 NVMe enclosure conforms to the USB 3.1 Gen 2 standard and supports data transfer rates of up to 10Gbps, 20 times faster than USB 2.0.
- Support plug & play and hot-swapping. Easy tool-free installation and no driver required. No additional energy is required.
- Supports all 2230 2242 2260 2280 PCI-E B + M key and B key M.2 NVME SSD
- Supports both USB-A and USB-C devices (Thunderbolt 3). Compatible with Windows, Mac OS, Android, Linux, iOS computer systems, and game consoles such as PS4, PS4 Pro, PS3, Xbox One, and Xbox 360.
- Supports UASP, S.M.A.R.T, and TRIM.
- Made of aluminum alloy, which provides better heat dissipation, no worry about overheating.