Essential Dock Hub for Steam Deck
Lemorele Docking Station is designed for Valve Steam Deck, equipped with a HDMI 1.4 [email protected] output for large screen, 1000Mbps Gigabit Ethernet for no lag, 100W Type-C PD fast charging port for no power off, 3 USB 2.0 ports for multiplayer game, which is the essential companion for your Steam Deck.
- NOT compatible with Protective Case with Kickstand, Please ensure that the thickness of your protective case is less than 2mm.
- NOTE: Not compatible with AYANEO Game Console
- Please make sure that all of the following conditions are met for achieving [email protected] output: [A] Used HDMI to HDMI 1.4 Cable shorter than 15 feet in length. [B] Manually debuged into desktop mode and set [email protected] output. [C] Set [email protected] Output it in-game.
- We recommend that you connect your Power Adapter (45W and above) while docking your Steam Deck to ensure stable operation of the output video and external devices.
- When running big games, too high image can put a large burden on the Steam Deck, which may be not capable of handling such high power consumption. You can reduce the picture quality of the game appropriately to reduce the latency of the external device during the game.
No gamer can resist the temptation of 4K
4K HD Projection Screen, 3D Visual Effect, Enjoy the Visual Feast of Ultra-high Definition
6-in-1 Steam Deck hub is equipped with [email protected] HDMI 1.4 output, which can project game page from your Steam deck to a TV or monitor, provides you a clearer and smoother visual experience, let you can enjoy the visual feast on your games.
Three USB 2.0 Interfaces for Unlimited Fun
Steam Deck usb hub is equipped with 3 USB 2.0 Ports, plug and play, no driver required, can be connected to a variety of USB devices at the same time, fast transmission, no stuck.
1000Mbps Gigabit Ethernet
6-in-1 Steam Deck docking is equipped with a 1000Mbps Gigabit ethernet port to access a stable wired internet connection of up to 1 Gbps. You will get a much faster and more stable network environment than WiFi connection and enjoy super-fast and high-quality downloading on your Steam Deck. Play games without lagging.
Fast Charging Speed for Steam Deck
Stream Deck usb hub is equipped with a 100W Charging USB-C Port, which is sufficient to charge your Steam Deck at full speed when paired with the original charger. Play games without losing power. [Note: the MAX charging speed of Steam Deck is 45W]
5000 Bend Lifespan
High quality cable,support 5000 bend lifespan.
The docking station is designed for Steam Deck, but it is also compatible with iPads and Android phones with USB-C ports.
Designed with advanced chip, plug and play, no driver required, no lag.
Not Only A Hub But Also A Stand
6-in-1 Steam Deck hub blends Hub and stand together perfectly. Save money and keep your desktop clean and tidy.
This is a great value for a functional and versatile USB-C docking station, it does feel solid.
Q1: Why do external devices such as mouse and keyboard not work well when docking?
A1: When you dock you steam deck, please connect your power adapter to provide sufficient power supply.
Q2: Why does the Ethernet not work?
A2: After the SteamOS is upgraded, you need to manually enter the desktop mode and connect the wired network. Turn off Wi-Fi, or set the wired connection priority.
Q3: Why does the TV not recognize my sound barrier and deactivate the CEC device?
A3: In the Steam settings, click Audio, there is output, and click "External Devices", and the audio can be transmitted to the TV.
Q4: Does the dock output video over USB-C port?
A4: No, the USB-C port is for power input only.